Our Goal is to help guide shippers into the 21st Century.
Dynamic Logistix provides unrivaled technology, refreshing visibility, ‘easy-button’ automation, efficiencies and cost controls - giving our customers a reliable, scalable transportation platform they can thrive on.
- Dynamic Logistix is located in Overland Park, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City.
- We began as a logistics and supply chain consulting company in 2011, eventually becoming a 3rd party transportation provider in early 2012.
- Previously known as FloPath, we changed our name to Dynamic Logistix when our tribe requested a name that aligned with how we approach the transportation space.
- In the past three years, we have tripled in growth every year and will continue to stake more of the shipper market with our solutions that blend technology, expertise, and accountablility together.
Get to know us. You'll see the difference.
- Founded March 2011, purchased by Private Equity in 2015 (Kompass Kapital)
- 309% growth in 2017 – 311% growth in 2016.
- Over $80 million in managed transportation through X.TMS. It took our competition 24 years to the above number, it took us under 3 years since Private Equity got involved.
- Culture – open, collaborative, intelligent, efficient, accountable
- Technology – we are deliberate to bring transportation into the 21st Century.
- Dream Team – Two managing partners built the two highest revenue groups from 2008 to 2015 at a competitor 3PL, including building out the TMS product division by Jeff Auslander. We hire and have the best of the best.
- Dynamic Logistix CEO Jeff Auslander was the point person for several large to medium sized TMS accounts. Auslander holds an MBA, and believes his job and Jason Yeager’s job is to serve the people who make Dynamic Logistix so special.